- Oct 27 2022
- 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Milwaukee Valve Bootcamp (Broken Arrow Location Customer Training)
Milwaukee Valve Bootcamp
(Customers are invited to attend this Milwaukee Valve training at our Broken Arrow branch office)
Time: 11am-1pm (Lunch will be served!)
- Valve Types – gate, globe, check, ball, butterfly, plug
- Valve Functions – on/off, throttling etc and which are best for each
- Materials of construction – various metals and plastics
- Joining methods – thread, sweat, weld, flange, groove etc.
- Steam considerations – typical pressure ratings and considerations
- Specifications and regulating standards – MSS, ASME/ANSI, API, NSF, UL
Contact Carmelita Gruse at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.